ZBrush 4 R8 New Features
Learn the new features of ZBrush 4 R8 in this short action packed course for beginners
Want to learn the new features of ZBrush 4 R8?Then this is the course for you we cut to the chase and get straight into it, in this no nonsense concise course
With the release of the new ZBrush 4 R8 there are many major changes you will definitely want to incorporate into your workflow, this course is aimed to show you how many of these improvements could help you!
During this course we will look at the following, dont be fooled this course is short but packed full of info the aim is to get you rock and rolling as quick as possible:
This new tool will really help speed up production its packed full of features and is the main subject of the course!
- Basics of the Gizmo
- All the options of the Gizmo
- All the transforming options and there uses
- Gizmo tips and tricks
Other features of ZBrush 4 R8
We will look at the following indepth!
- The new live boolian feature for addition and subtraction of subtools
- Boolian mesh creation
- The new IMM selector
- How to use and create vector displacement brushes get real overhanges with a vector alpha!
- Using the new text creation tool
- Utilising the new Lazymouse 2.0 and getting better more accurate results, we also learn how to make this tool work with vector brushes
Take this course to day and learn all the major new features of ZBrush 4 R8!