Designing Jewellery with ZBrush over 50 hours of video and over 200 lectures all assets supplied take this course today!
Following my hugely successful Jewellery Design with ZBrush Course part 1 I bring the next level in control with part 2, we will expand and surpass techniques taking your Jewellery Design inside ZBrush skills to a new level, I aim to give you more control and an arsenal of skills to achieve your vision in Jewellery using ZBrush.
This course will teach you advanced skills to be able to create and control detail inside ZBrush, aimed at Jewellery Designers the course shows you how to measure and scale accurately inside ZBrush and how to export your models from ZBrush to be uploaded for Print.
With 3D printing on the rise in popularity this course aims to give you a whole arsenal of skills you can develop to truly unleash the full power of ZBrush to you.
This course assumes you have taken my FREE ZBrush starter course and is designed for Beginners to Advanced ZBrush users, this Jewellery Design in ZBrush Course will give you more speed, more confidence and enhance your creative mindset, take the leap and advanced your skills with this Jewellery Design for ZBrush course!
What you will Learn
- Jewellery Design in ZBrush 2019 Next Generation Techniques
- ZBrush Unit size and measuring, will will create easy to see depth cages and helper cubes
- Explore the Scale master for resizing a single or multiple sub tools
- Scaling and non uniform scaling on tools
- Creating and controlling Curve on surface and insert brushes, setting depths and expansion and compression of the curve
- Understanding and applying UV’s to both sculpted tools and brushes
- Control detailing using texture driven masks, morph targets and layer controls across multiple defined areas of our model
- You will learn how to create clean topology and be able to project high resolution details onto a low resolution tool, as well as how to re flow topology from dynamesh and extractions
- We will look at extractions and how we can create clean workable topology in side ZBrush
- We will look at poly groups and discuss there importance to us specially when selecting or modifying a tool
- I will show you how arrays work and how to produce complex repeating patterns easily we will also look at repeating symmetry and mirroring and welding geometry
- I will show you how to reduce your poly count from millions to thousands and how to export and upload to shape ways
- We will look at how to save money on a print by creating a hollowed out surface
- We will also look at how to render both from ZBrush and Keyshot and comp them inside Photoshop for an amazing final render of your concept
- After going through all the processes above we will end with a full working examples per section going from start to finish
You can find free help on Jewellery design on my you tube channel and playlist found here