ZBrush 4 R8 Course on Creating Game of Thrones Style Armour!
Learn the techniques to create amazingly detailed Armour in ZBrush! in this Game of Thrones inspired course
Learn to create Armour in fact any hardsurfaces in this detailed course, during this course I will lift the lid on the technqiues that are currently being used by professional to create armour using ZBrush, not just one technique but a pletherer of them! this course has been packed with key skills and its aim is for you to be able to create any kind of armour you choose or imagine!
Just look below on some of the things we will cover in detail, using my special training technique of repetition and problem solving your be armouring your selves up in no time!!
Course Key Features
- Using a besmesh for our armour
- Extractions, topology and rigging to create our base armour
- ZModeller brush to create the armour and panel loops
- Dynamic subdiv previews
- The use of UVs with Surface noise
- Control with layers
- Alpha Armour
- Nanomesh techniques
- UV texturing both manual and via Goz
- using and creating vector displacement brushes
- Creating a multinsert mesh and using it as a curve brush
- Creating a custom modified material
- Final Comp in Photoshop
- Loads of tips and tricks along the way…
As you can see its certainly is an action packed course!!!
See you inside…