Creating Jewelry with ZBrush
Want to learn Creating Jewelry with ZBrush then this is the only course you ever need!
So your probably reading this post because you want to know if its possible to create Jewellery in ZBrush well the answer is YES not only can you but you also have access to some pretty amazing features that ZBrush offers you, this course is the most comprhensive course on the internets for Jewellery design with ZBrush.
You have access to over 70 hours of video lectures and assets the assets on there own are worth the price of this course!!! there are over 250 lectures and growing all the time with full support via my communities group and me directly offering help and advice with any projects you are working on.
This course has been developed with Professional Jewellers I have taken all there comments and created lectures based on there problems, this well rounded course grows in complexity as you proceed throug the course!
This course is continually being updated to keep up with new plugins and features and will keep being so, working with industry professionals I have tailored this course to meet and exceed all there needs and requirements!
Did I mention its for beginners through to advanced ZBrush users with a FREE pure basics course thrown in FREE of charge.
Find out more about Learning ZBrush for professional Jewellers course
What you will Learn
- Jewellery Design in ZBrush 2019 Next Generation Techniques
- ZBrush Unit size and measuring, will will create easy to see depth cages and helper cubes
- Explore the Scale master for resizing a single or multiple sub tools
- Scaling and non uniform scaling on tools
- Creating and controlling Curve on surface and insert brushes, setting depths and expansion and compression of the curve
- Understanding and applying UV’s to both sculpted tools and brushes
- Control detailing using texture driven masks, morph targets and layer controls across multiple defined areas of our model
- You will learn how to create clean topology and be able to project high resolution details onto a low resolution tool, as well as how to re flow topology from dynamesh and extractions
- We will look at extractions and how we can create clean workable topology in side ZBrush
- We will look at poly groups and discuss there importance to us specially when selecting or modifying a tool
- I will show you how arrays work and how to produce complex repeating patterns easily we will also look at repeating symmetry and mirroring and welding geometry
- I will show you how to reduce your poly count from millions to thousands and how to export and upload to shape ways
- We will look at how to save money on a print by creating a hollowed out surface
- We will also look at how to render both from ZBrush and Keyshot and comp them inside Photoshop for an amazing final render of your concept
- After going through all the processes above we will end with a full working examples per section going from start to finish
You can find free help on Jewellery design on my you tube channel and playlist found here