Jewellery Stone setting with ZBrush
This course covers stone setting and so much more!
Somewhat of a hot topic is stone setting for rings in ZBrush with my new jewellery Design Course with ZBrush I cover all this and more, you will learn how to accurately measure and sculpt as well as use a variety of method for setting your stones inside of ZBrush.
This Online Jewellery Course with ZBrush covers everything you need to know to create any piece of Jewellery inside ZBrush, with over 250 video lectures i go step by step and open your eyes to the amazing possibilities only ZBrush can offer giving you a pletherer of skills to use in creating your pieces.
For a full roundup of everything this jewellery Design course offers please visit the syllabus page, if your serious about Jewellery Design this is the course you need, its the biggest and most comprehensive on the internet and has been specially set up for professional Jewellers.
Did I mention its for beginners through to advanced ZBrush users with a FREE pure basics course thrown in FREE of charge.
Find out more about Learning ZBrush for professional Jewellers course
What you will Learn
- Jewellery Design in ZBrush 2019 Next Generation Techniques
- ZBrush Unit size and measuring, will will create easy to see depth cages and helper cubes
- Explore the Scale master for resizing a single or multiple sub tools
- Scaling and non uniform scaling on tools
- Creating and controlling Curve on surface and insert brushes, setting depths and expansion and compression of the curve
- Understanding and applying UV’s to both sculpted tools and brushes
- Control detailing using texture driven masks, morph targets and layer controls across multiple defined areas of our model
- You will learn how to create clean topology and be able to project high resolution details onto a low resolution tool, as well as how to re flow topology from dynamesh and extractions
- We will look at extractions and how we can create clean workable topology in side ZBrush
- We will look at poly groups and discuss there importance to us specially when selecting or modifying a tool
- I will show you how arrays work and how to produce complex repeating patterns easily we will also look at repeating symmetry and mirroring and welding geometry
- I will show you how to reduce your poly count from millions to thousands and how to export and upload to shape ways
- We will look at how to save money on a print by creating a hollowed out surface
- We will also look at how to render both from ZBrush and Keyshot and comp them inside Photoshop for an amazing final render of your concept
- After going through all the processes above we will end with a full working examples per section going from start to finish
You can find free help on Jewellery design on my you tube channel and playlist found here